Children’s shoes with Astro expanded rubber soling sheet, profile Sunflower.
Insole for rheumatics
Patient: approx. 80 kg
Characteristics: severe pain when placing the foot
Used material: Lunatec combi motion 1.
The composite sheet consists of the cushioning layer Lunatec motion (6 mm) and a stabilising layer of Lunasoft SL (10 mm).
Because of the material choice, the composite sheet Lunatec combi motion 1, the manufacturing of an insole for rheumatics is fairly simple and executed in only a few steps.
- Draw and cut Lunatec combi motion 1 with an extra of 1.5 cm of material.
- Warm up the material in a closed heating source
Setting oven: 130°C | 260°F
Heating time: approx. 10 minutes
- For heat moulding put the material over the last in a vacuum press. Press on it.
- Cool down completely so material will stay in shape permanently.
Cooling time: approx. 20 minutes
- Grind insole to shape.
- To intensify the soft cushioning effect, it is recommended to use the material without an additional top layer.
- A feeling of firmer standing can be obtained when a top layer of leather or EVA is put on – without
compromise to the minimisation of shearing forces by the Lunatec motion layer.
- Recommendation for higher weight ranges: Stabilisation in the rear foot with Lunasoft AL (approx. 52 Shore A)