Lunatec fusion 30 and 40 bond without adhesives.
Application area: Customised insoles
Used materials: Lunasoft SL trendline (2-3 mm) as top layer in colour camouflage and Lunatec SE or Lunasoft AL (8-10 mm) as the base.
Lunasoft SL are very lightweight, smooth EVA sheets, that are used as lift sheets or top layers.
Lunatec SE (approx. 45 Shore A) and Lunasoft AL (approx. 52 Shore A) are stable and resilient EVA expanded rubber sheets, which is above all particularly well-suited as lifting material for sports and street shoes as well as orthopaedic treatment. This high-quality material is characterised by an excellent restoration capability, resilience, high dimensional stability and, simultaneously, light weight.
- high-grade nora® quality, made in Germany
- hygienic, closed cell EVA material
- SG pollutant tested
- dermatologically tested skin compatibility
The manufacturing of customised insoles can be executed in only a few steps:
- Cut out both materials.
- Warm up the base material Lunatec SE or Lunasoft AL for approx. 4-5 minutes in the oven.
Setting of the oven: 130° | 260°F
- For heat moulding put the material over the last in a vacuum press and let it cool for 8-10 minutes.
- Grind base of the insole.
- Coat the Lunasoft SL top layer as well as the top of the base material with glue and allow to dry.
- Glue in the top layer of Lunasoft SL. For better fitting use a hot air gun to activate the material briefly.
- Subsequently grind insoles to final shape.
- Rule of Thumb: Heating time x factor 2 = optimal cooling time
- The indicated times are tested guidelines in order to achieve uniform warming of approx. 130°C | 260°F. Consequently, depending on your oven, temperature accuracy, frequency of opening the oven door and your own experience, times can vary.