Lunatec combi motion absorbs shear forces and helps to reduce pain.
Requirement: a fashionable, lightweight soling material for the repair of light coloured sneakers. Therefore, various profiles can be chosen.
- non-directional soling sheet Astro
- with the multi-layered profile 110 Geo
- or the classic wave profile 458 Sinus
- in light colours 09 white or 60 bright grey
- hardness: approx. 50 Shore A
- density: approx. 0,65 g/cm³
The 110 Geo profile has good grip, is multi-layered and is spread over four to five different profile levels, so that it runs off differently. The non-directional design of the individual elements means that this soling sheet is versatile in its usage.
Due to the making of the profile stones and dirt do not stick to the sole.
nora® Astro are anti-slip soling sheets made of expanded rubber. With its low specific weight and its high slip- and abrasion resistance, this soling grade is thus in particular suitable for use in orthopaedic shoes, shoe modifications, and shoe repairs.
- Begin the sneaker repair with grinding off the old profile completely until surface is even, clean and roughened.
- For a nice appearance make sure to look for clear edges.
- Cut soling material nora® Astro with a bit of an extra and roughen it.
- Choose glue depending on the material of the shoe and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After the given drying time, press the Astro soling sheet to the shoe, then smooth edges through grinding.
- Tip: For better protection, apply a transparent wax on the sides.