Children’s shoes with Astro expanded rubber soling sheet, profile Sunflower.
New soles for children’s shoes
Requirement: a colourful, lightweight soling material to make new soles for children’s shoes. The nora Sunflower profile is an optimal choice.
- non-directional soling sheet Astro
- with the multi-layered profile 111 Sunflower
- in colour 70 yellow
also available in: 376 deep blue, 368 grass green, 60 light grey, 81 black
- hardness: approx. 50 Shore A | density: approx. 0,65 g/cm³
The new Sunflower-Profile 111 is modern, has good grip, is multi-layered and offers a safe tread. Above all the non-directional design of the individual elements means that this soling sheet is versatile in its usage. The type of profile prevents stones and dirt from getting stuck. Moreover, the pattern as well as the colour selection are ideal for children, trendsetters and fashion-conscious and creative craftsmen.
nora® Astro are anti-slip soling sheets made of expanded rubber. With its low specific weight and its high slip- and abrasion resistance, this soling grade is thus in particular suitable for use in orthopaedic shoes, shoe modifications, and shoe repairs.
- Grind off the old profile completely until surface is even, clean and roughened.
- For a nice appearance make sure to look for clear edges.
- Cut soling material nora® Astro with a bit of an extra and roughen it.
- Choose glue depending on the material of the shoe and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After the given drying time, press the Astro soling sheet to the shoe, then smooth edges through grinding.
- Tip: For better protection, apply a transparent wax on the sides.