Lunatec fusion 30 and 40 bond without adhesives.
Requirement: Soling repair for welted men’s shoes
Characteristics: Customer request for colourful soles
- non-directional soling sheet Astrolight Delta
- comes in colours red and blue
- hardness: approx. 50 Shore A
- density: approx. 0,50 g/cm³
- available in thicknesses: 4 | 6 mm
- available in colours: 09 white, 17 grey beige, 19 stone, 41 pale brown, 46 dark brown, 56 stone grey, 81 black, 89 red, 352 jeans blue
nora® Astrolight are anti-slip soling sheets made of expanded rubber. When developing the Astrolight grade, particular attention was directed to maintain the known good properties of Astro and at the same time to reduce the weight of the material.
The result: The weight of nora® Astrolight was reduced by approx. 20%. Low weight, excellent abrasion and extraordinary resilience make Astrolight the soling sheet for sophisticated demands in repair, like the colourful soles repair for welted men’s shoes, shoe modifications and production of flexible footwear…
The 95 delta profile means an extraordinary look and safe tread. The small triangles of the profile are arranged to form a hexagon. The brand nora® harmoniously and non-directionally fits into the product range.